Head Master's Welcome Message
On behalf of everyone connected to Ecole Primaire Saint Joseph, I would like to welcome you to our school website. We are very proud of our excellent, caring and innovative school and of all our fantastic pupils and staff. The website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing regular updated information for both parents and pupils. No website can really give you a complete feel for our school atmosphere. Therefore, if you feel you would like to visit the school and see us in action please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a personal tour. Thank you for taking the time to look at Ecole Primaire Saint Joseph website.
School Head Master: Jean Paul ININAHAZWE
- Ecole Saint Joseph is a bilingual school. Thus, pupils are able to speak both French and English fluently as international languages as well as their mother tongue –Kinyarwanda.
- From Primary 1 to Primary 3, the lessons are taught in French as medium of instruction, English is taught as a subject.
- From Primary 4 to Primary 6, the lessons are taught in English as medium of instruction, French is taught as a subject.
- Furthermore, in all levels (P1-P6), Kinyarwanda is a fundamental subject.
Our Learning Environment:
Child friendly learning environment/Enjoyable: age appropriate, clean and safe facilities and equipment, well-organized learning environment, and Indoor and outdoor learning activities.Register Now
Our pedagogical approaches
- Holistic approach as per the developmental domains: physical, cognitive, social, emotional, spiritual, language/communication
- Thematic-integrative approach and integrated activities.
- Contextualized learning.
- Parent Involvement to promote synergy, consistency and quality
We are Cerebrating Jubilee
Ecole Saint Joseph is cerebrating 25 years of providing quality education in Rwanda